Refurbishment Works East Lothian Council Offices, Penston House, Macmerry, Scotland.
William Coates were appointed by East Lothian Council as the Principal Contractor to carry out refurbishment works to the existing East Lothian Council Offices, Penston House, Macmerry;
Electrical Works completed include;
- Strip out all existing Electrical and associated services in area of refurbishment.
- New LV, and Essential Services LV installation.
- LV Main Switchgear Modifications.
- Additional Main LV Switchgear.
- Generators and Fuel Cells.
- Sub Mains LV, and Generator Cabling.
- Installation of all additional containment.
- New LED lighting and Emergency Lighting throughout, complete with controls.
- Dado trunking throughout offices.
- General Power.
- Structured Cabling installation.
- Fire Alarm modifications.
- Door Access.
- Public Address System.
- Televisions and Interactive-White-Boards Systems.
- Generator & 7000L Fuel Cell .
Mechanical Works completed Include;
- Strip out all existing Plumbing , heating and ventilation in area of refurbishment.
- Sterilization and commission of all AC units and Grills.
- Install & commission two split exterior AC units in comms rooms.
- Install and chlorinate new mains water supply.
- Relocated existing radiators to new positions and pipe in mild steel pipe.
- Modify mechanical controls in existing control panels.
Builders Work completed Include;
- Alteration of existing suspended ceiling system and associated SFS framing acoustic / suspended ceiling tiles.
- Installation of new suspended ceiling systems.
- Removal of existing vinyl and supply and fit new carpet tiles.
- Installation of a new Kitchen.
- Removal of partitions, alterations of existing suspended ceiling systems and associated SFS framing, acoustic / suspended ceiling tiles etc.
- Alterations to existing carpet tiles and relay carpet tiles in various location.
- Concrete Base and Trenching.