William Coates were appointed as the M&E contractor to undertake the enabling works for a new H&M store at Ocean Terminal, Shopping Centre.
The complete works package consisted of the following elements;
- Isolation and removal of existing M&E services within the redundant units.
- Diverting existing shop unit sub-mains supplies, mains water and condensing chilled water pipe work, thus giving H&M maximum space within their new unit.
- Modifications to the land lord’s fire alarm system.
- Installation of a new sub-mains supply for H&M and liaison with Scottish Power to arrange metering and connection.
- Electrical supplies to a new lift, smoke extract system and dry riser within the new shop extension.
- Strip-out existing ventilation systems from redundant units and extend existing shop unit ventilation systems to new extract location.
- All works tested, commissioned and certified by the relevant specialists.