Electrical Installation & Electrical Testing & Inspection Works, Nu Star Oil Terminal, Belfast.
William Coates Comp Ex certified project team work in close collaboration with the Nu StarTerminal management team to carry out a variety of electrical works safely, on time and within budget within the hazardous & potentially explosive atmosphere of the Nu Star Oil Terminal at Airport Road, Belfast.
An overview of the most recent works carried out at Nu Star Oil Terminal, Belfast is detailed below:
- Electrical Installation works for the ROSOV valves in site 1 & 2.
- Replacement lighting within pump bay 2.
- Electrical Installation works associated with the Magnetrol IHLA devices.
- DSEAR inspections and associated remedial works for sites loading bays 1 & 2.
- DSEAR inspections for sites 3 & 4.
- Electrical Inspections for the equipment associated with the fuel additive systems.